January 27th, 2016
Watch the training replay for January 27th, 2016.
Want to download the audio from this week’s training? Click here to download the full MP3 file.
On this week’s training, we cover:
- Quick Updates & Announcements
- NIS 2016 Recap
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- Workout Corner Discussion
- HHF For 2nd Liens
- Shelving vs Pushing
- HAMP Tier 2
- Open Q & A
Intro and Announcements
– Note Investor Summit LIVE 2017 – Coming in March 2017. We will be locking down the dates and location soon but if you’d like to pre-register at the super early bird price, you can do so here: Click here to register for NIS LIVE 2017 at the discounted PPMG Member-Only rate –
PPMG Membership Update: There have been a few changes and additions to your PPMG Membership:
– Three Live In-Person Mastermind Meetings: We will meet 3 times per year for 2 days throughout the next 12 months.
– Two Live Monthly Mastermind Calls: These calls will feature real case studies from deals we are working on in our portfolios, interviews with special guest experts, Q&A and answers to hotline submissions.
– One-on-One Coaching: Two, 30-minute monthly coaching sessions by telephone or virtually via online meetings. Bring your specific questions and what you need help with. Coaching sessions are on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you want to be on-site for these sessions please call to discuss logistics and time.
– “Look Over Our Shoulder”: On-site at our San Diego Office we will open up 10 seats to sit in with our Asset Management team while we work on our portfolio. Asset Management & Workout Hotline: Submit your questions for assets you are working and twice per month we will answer them on our live training calls.
In the video Aaron also discusses the new process for buying assets which will hopefully streamline the process and make it much easier to get access to assets. We will be offering a diverse selection of large, small, and micro-pools (5 units or less) of both first and second liens across all performance statuses.
– NIS LIVE 2016 Recap – In the video we do a recap of NIS LIVE 2016 in case you weren’t able to make it live!
Workout Corner Training - Hardest Hit Funds Update and HAMP Training
In this training, Kristyn covers that the Hardest Hit Funds (HHF) has funds still available until 2017 or exhausted. HHF has funds available in some states to eliminate Jr Liens.
Krisytn then goes in depth into HAMP Tier 1 & 2 Caveats.
Question and Answer Session
Q&A from this week’s training:
NEXT TRAINING: February 10th, 2016
On February 10th, 2016 at 1:30pm PST we will have our next PPMG training webinar. On that webinar, we will cover: – Guest Expert Interview – “Best Practices” Training – Q&A