September 2nd, 2015
Watch the training replay for September 2nd, 2015.
Want to download the audio from this week’s training? Click here to download the full MP3 file.
Intro and Announcements
– Interested in Profiting from Seller Financing?
Bob Zachmeier’s Annual Business Builder Event – September 24th – 26th in Tucson, AZ
Location – Tucson Marriott University Park – 9am – 5pm
Register at: https://notetools.com/bobz
Use Special Promo Code PPMG for $200 off
– Next Workshop: October 8-9th in San Diego.
The topic for the next workshop will be “Creating True Passive Income Buying & Working Out Non-Performing Notes.”
This workshop is of course free to attend for all current PPMG members and you can RSVP by clicking here:
This workshop will be located once again at the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa, and will run from 9am-5pm both days.
We will also be holding another “Workouts Wednesday” session at the CFG office on Wednesday, October 7th from 1-6pm PST so please let us know on the RSVP form if you’ll be attending that as well as seating is limited.
The Insider's Due Diligence Checklist for Non-Performing Notes - Part 1
Here’s a partial list of what we’ll cover in Part 1 of this training:
– Risk versus opportunity assessment
– How to make a buying decision quickly
– How to pull taxes and title
– How to assess tax risk and title risk
– How to verify the lien position is secure
– How not to talk yourself out of each transaction