December 2, 2014
Watch the training replay for December 2, 2014.
This week’s training was done via webinar so you’ll be able to watch the video replay, or if you prefer you can listen to or download just the audio.
Click the “Play” button on the Video below to play this week’s training:
Audio Stream Only
Click the “Play” button below to play this week’s training:
Download the conference audio: Click Here
ECOA Codes for Credit Reporting:
On Today’s training:
1) Introduction and Announcements
2) Guernsey Lane – Dallas, TX Case Study Review
3) What story did the credit report tell?
4) Share the Love – NIS Live 2015
84 Days until the Summit!
Minute 1:33: Announcements:
Max ROI with Non-Performing Notes Workshop and Mastermind
– Co-Investor Mastermind Session: Thursday, Dec 11th from 1-6pm PST
– Workshop: Friday and Saturday, Dec 12th & 13th from 9-5pm PST
– Open forum
– Bring your problem files
– Address questions or concerns about any of your files
– Get a 2nd eye on your files
– Help you manage your portfolio better and be wise about the decisions you’re making
– How to be more cost effective in managing your assets
– We may even make live calls during the mastermind as a group
– New case studies and more
– Jillian Sidoti will be our guest speaker
NOTE: You must RSVP for the December Workshop and Mastermind Session – please click here to register.
Workshop Location: Hilton Garden Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo – 17240 Bernardo Center Drive, San Diego, CA 92128
Directions from San Diego Int’l. Airport: Take I-5 south to CA 163 North towards Escondido. 163 North merges into I-15 North. Continue North for 12 miles to Rancho Bernardo Rd. exit. Make a right at bottom of ramp, then turn left on Bernardo Center Dr. Turn left on Park Terrace, then follow the signs to the Hilton Garden Inn.
The negotiated room rate is $129 per night. Internet/WiFi is included. The optional hotel breakfast buffet is only $12.95.
January 21-23rd will be the next Workshop
– New case studies and more.
– More details coming
1:37: Evaluating the property in Dallas, Texas
– The Workout
– Breakdown of the numbers
1:49: What Story Does the Credit Report Tell?
Walkthrough of a credit report
What to look for on the credit report
– Make sure that the current address is the collateral address.
– You’ll find all of the detail relating to loans and lines of credit
– Historical delinquencies
– Make sure to look at the credit score
– Score information: Pay attention to what’s keeping the score down.
– Loan information: What the numbers mean
– 2 BMW’s on the report: Saprina’s take on this and how she would handle it
2:04: Questions and Answers with Saprina
– In this example they are paying their credit cards
Walking through the Tradelines
Note: Last paid date is not always the paid-to date
– Ex: Last paid date could be 12/2/14, but paid-to date could be 6/14 because they were so far behind
– To clarify… let’s say borrower makes 1 payment today, on 12-2-14. That could advance the paid-to date from June 2nd to July 2nd. They brought forward the delinquency but it didn’t bring it up-to-date.
2:25: Looking at the 2nd mortgage
Note Investor Summit Live 2015
– Our Goal: to host the most outstanding annual networking and deal making event in the passive income and note investing space
To do that we need:
1) The most outstanding trainers and educators… the doers!
2) The most outstanding sponsors, vendors, and service providers
3) The most outstanding attendees – goal is 300 minimum. Around 100 with 85 days to go.
Do you know of anyone who you feel would be a great fit to attend the event? Let us know and we can set you up with a referral link where you can earn a commission.
Do you know of anyone who you feel would be a great sponsor of the event?
If you have not already registered, please do so. Here’s the link for Co-Invest Members to register for NIS Live 2015.
Share the love! Bring or refer a friend.
Book your hotel room asap to guarantee you get a spot at the event hotel.
NIS Live 2015 Hotel Details:
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
Address: 1775 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109
Directions from San Diego Int’l. Airport: Take I-5 north to Sea World Drive, turn left at the top of the exit. Turn right on East Mission Bay Drive. The resort is 3/4 mile on the left. Distance from hotel: 6 mi. and approx. 10 min.
Our room block consistently sells out fast. To ensure reservations at our host hotel, please book early.
*Only 130 rooms have been reserved as part of the Note Investor Summit room block. And there will be over 300 attendees.
Special Hotel Concessions: Resort fee waived, free internet, free daytime parking, overnight parking reduced to $22 per night
To book your room at our special Summit rate at $169 per night:
Book Online – Click Here
Call – 619-276-4010 or toll-free at 877-313-6645 and mention you are part of the “Note Investor Summit” event.